Northwestern University jobs
- The Administrative Assistant serves as secretary to the Director for the Liberal Arts Program at Northwestern University in Qatar, performing duties such as…
- Northwestern University in Qatar (NU-Q) invites applications for a Public Services Librarian with an anticipated start date of August 1st, 2020.
- Northwestern University in Qatar (NU-Q) invites applications for a faculty position in Documentary Practice and Visual Communication to begin August 1, 2020.
- Universities, academic freedom is assured.
- Northwestern University in Qatar (NU-Q) invites applications for a full-time faculty position in health communication…
- Northwestern University in Qatar (NU-Q) invites applications for a full-time faculty position in cinematography and post production to begin August 1, 2020.
- Leads in the maintenance and integrity of university broadcast and production systems.
- Successful completion of a master’s degree in an accredited college or…
- The person in this position handles media relations, including promoting stories to the media, responding to media inquiries and writing news releases for…
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor's or higher degree;
- Advises on use of digital or physical objects in exhibition materials including website, social media, press releases, and other NU-Q and Northwestern materials…
- The candidate selected will join a highly qualified faculty drawn from Northwestern’s home campus and some of the world’s leading universities and media venues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.