Mechanical Engineer jobs
Al Rayyan Fire System
- Looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer in Qatar Job Details bull Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned engineering project bull…
- College graduates from Mechanical Engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering minimum requirement.
- Yes, 25 % of the Time.
- Prepare mechanical design basis, equipment list, Mechanical Engineering conceptual and detailed design calculations.
- Lubrication schedule, spare parts schedule.
WSP Office, 16th Floor
- WSP is looking for a Mechanical Engineer (Design) for the Lusail Plaza Towers.
- Responsible for design, design review and value engineering of Mechanical systems…
- Knowledge in design of mechanical works is an advantage.
- In Mechanical Engineering, preferably with 5 - 8 years working experience.
- Review and check design drawing and Contracted document.
- Check and Approve composite drawings.
- Assist and Comments to tender evaluation report.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of QA & QC policies and procedures (for building construction projects) related to mechanical systems.
- Applicants must be graduate in mechanical engineering and should have 10-15 years experience in design and supervision of building services.
- Diploma / Engineering degree (Civil / Mechanical).
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate, and monitor all assigned projects.
- Assign tasks, provide training and support.
- Our core focus has been on the services related to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemicals, Power and related industries with emphasis on Mechanical Engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.