Housekeeping Manager jobs
- Previous experience in the Housekeeping operations within a leadership capacity either as Assistant Manager or experienced Team Leader.
- As the Housekeeping Manager, you will be responsible for one of the biggest departments in the hotel.
- At least five years experience as a senior leader in a…
- The Housekeeping Manager is responsible to oversee and direct all cleaning and maintenance operations on Floors and Public Area, and closely monitor all…
- Responsible for the office / warehouse housekeeping.
- Assist Engineering Manager in the cost control on projects.
- Maintain a purchasing / suppliers database.
- Reporting promptly of any workplace injuries to facilities manager and the senior contract manager.
- Previous experience of managing a facilities management team…
- The Manager shall assure safety and housekeeping rules are followed IAW warehouse SOP.
- Medical Logistics Warehouse Manager (QBO000444).
- To manage the Facilities Management activities such as – health and safety compliance, campus security, maintenance, housing services, building management…
- This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- In the absence of the Housekeeping Manager or Assistant Housekeeping Manager, inspect all V.I.P.
- The Housekeeping Supervisor is responsible for administering…
- Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service issues.
- 4 years experience in the guest services, front desk, housekeeping, or related…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.