HVAC Engineer jobs
- Engineering activities related to HVAC building services and buildings technology systems with consultants, end user.
- Minimum of two-year experience as Facility Engineer.
- Conduct periodic general preventative maintenance on the mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems…
- Perform hands‐on testing of HVAC, lighting, and control systems in new and existing buildings.
- 1‐3 years of HVAC and controls experience in design,…
- In Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university with min. 15 years working experience in HVAC system design & supervision of various large scale…
- To Lead a team of Technicians for successful execution of HVAC Maintenance Contract Activities.
- Troubleshooting and maintaining all kinds of Mechanical &…
- Experienced in site supervision works for HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting, Sewerage, Drainage and Irrigation for large scale and multi-storey projects.
- Valid licensed as a Professional Engineer (any State) in the USA.
- The engineer works in an air-conditioned office, has access to a computer, CADD and Internet.
- The Mechanical Engineer shall provide complete design services including determination of HVAC loads, pump sizing/selection, equipment selection, duct sizing…
- Engineer graduate Holder + total 5 Yrs.2 years GCC experience Mandatory.
- Having experience in operation and facilities, building’s electrical systems operation…
Maven Trading & Installation
- We are Looking for an experienced Sales Engineer in Doha, Qatar Reponsibilities:
- Handling to all sales functions from enquires to closure of customer order,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.