Finance Manager jobs
- Looking for an experienced Finance Manager in UAE Job Details *.
- Oversee financial department employees including financial assistants and accountants *.
- Contribute to finance business excellence projects, particularly in relation to reporting automation and process improvements.
- MBA or master’s Degree in Finance is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- Safety, Health, Environment, & Quality (SHEQ).
- Finance Manager – Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Assistant Finance Manager – FP&A is responsible for giving credibility…
- Good knowledge of internal finance system.
- As the Business Finance Manager for Cargo, you will be responsible for the preparation of financial and strategic…
- MEP - Environmental and Geotechnical - Water - Facilities Management - Human resources, finance and support services, Administration.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the financial health of a company or organisation.
- Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on…
- Manage the development of QNCC’s chart of accounts, in coordination with the Finance & Administration Manager.
- English is must, Arabic is an advantage.
- The role of a Security Manager of an organization or facility is a combination of Security Consultant & Security Advisor.
- Track and monitor preventive action.
Future Employment Services
- Receives, screens and directs incoming telephone calls to the Manager.
- Receives, Sorts and forwards mail to the Manager with appropriate comments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.