Facilities Manager jobs
- Serves as the Facilities Maintenance Manager in the planning, implementing, coordinating and monitoring facilities and equipment maintenance.
- Work towards building a fully functional facility management team that is equipped with in-depth knowledge and capability to ensure effective implementation of…
- Supervising mall operations on a daily basis.
- Complete Facility/Admin Management for Mall premises.
- Marketing of Mall and coordinating events.
- Candidates should have an outstanding record of industry experience in Facilities Management and possess the qualifications necessary to be successful in the…
- To effectively manage and ensure excellent service delivery and commercial control on various client brands within their area or responsibility.
- In house facilities management team within these facilities.
- ÂQualified in critical facilities management or electrical and mechanical disciplines.
- This commitment is reflected through state-of-the-art facilities, accessible and responsive technology programs and strong partnerships with industry.
- Perform as Facility Manager and coordinate with the Lead Cleaning Technician and other designated Facility Managers and Alternate Facility Managers to ensure…
- Maintain standards of cleanliness for all facilities and equipment.*.
- 1-3 years work experience in retail, customer service, recreation facility or related role…
- Work with FM – Operations and Divisional manager and support them to obtain the business leads and acumen.
- Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.