Facilities Engineer jobs
Soundlines HR Consultancy
- Candidates should have a min of 2-3 years of experience with ITI/Diploma in the relevant field.
- Candidate should be able to read & write in English.
- Any job related complaints or grievances to be handled promptly with your Assistant Chief Engineer or Chief Engineer.
- What will I be doing?
- Knowledge and experience of sewer, TSE and Surface Groundwater networks including pump stations and treatment facilities.
- Troubleshoot and rectify SCA<.
- Provide technical input on solutions to issues with facility operation identified during the commissioning and startup process to the responsible engineer.
- And gas production and processing facilities at production station.
- Directly report the technical matters to the lead maintenance operations engineer and…
- Perform design work for new construction, renovations and improvement projects for real property facilities.
- Monitor and/or manage projects for new construction…
- 3.Five years in Facility Engineering & Construction project preferred.
- To monitor and lead Construction Packages in detail from concept to mechanical completion…
- Participate in design reviews, technical safety studies of new facilities or upgrades, and consulting on.
- & Loss Prevention and related safety activities and…
- On contract award, Leidos will have an opening for a Telecommunication Engineer in Qatar.
- Perform Tests and Acceptance (T&A) of new Technical Control and…
- Facilities by reviewing and analyzing downstream facilities performance, Identifying opportunities to improve performance,.
- Good command of the English.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.