Document Control jobs
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions.
- Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and…
- Yes, 25 % of the Time.
- Nov 25, 2019, 4:48:09 AM.
- Produce regular document status reports.
- Able to distribute of documents with matrix (discipline/Doc type).
- Familiar with the life cycle of the document.
- Issuing of document reference numbers (when required).
- Assisting site team Engineers in document/ admin duties.
- Issuing of correspondence (if required).
Al Nitaq Real Estate
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
- Drive improvement to document control processes and procedures.
- Reporting to the Programme Document Control Manager, you will help to:-.
- The Site Quality Inspector is responsible for planning, coordinating and developing the Site-specific Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) plan that…
- Adhere to internal control Policy and Procedure throughout the department, regarding receiving, inventory control, issuing, and emergency issuing.
Future Employment Services
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls general departmental administrative activities.
- Sorts, indexes and files documents as per established practice.
- Review and approve the project submittals / documents (PQP, ITP, Final Dossier, O & M Manuals, QA/QC Weekly/Monthly Reports and Contractor’s Key Personnel CV…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.