Document Control Manager jobs
- Issuing of document reference numbers (when required).
- Assisting the Project Manager in package issues.
- Assisting site team Engineers in document/ admin duties.
United for Manpower Solutions
- Evaluates, documents, and reports cases of excessive privileges, incompatible functions, and potential internal control weaknesses.
- QR22690 - Manager Security Control Center and Contracts | Hamad International Airport | Doha.
- Manage and coordinate all activity across the 7 CCTV and Access…
- Prepare Scope definition, estimation and progress control of all engineering activities.
- Review all Project Documentation relevant to the discipline and…
- Collating Quality Control documentation for final handover to client.
- Create, document and distribute all QA/QC checklists, inspections, completion lists,…
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Production Control Manager, Maintenance Control Section Supervisor and site Management.
Future Employment Services
- Plans, organizes, coordinates and controls general departmental administrative activities.
- Sorts, indexes and files documents as per established practice.
- Maintain reports of the Marine Personnel department as agreed upon by the Marine Personnel Manager.
- Ensure that the company vessels that are under their control…
- Document project requirements from user departments to develop the design specifications.
- Design documents should only be provided on a need to know basis.
- Assist the General Manager in the development and implementation of QNCC’s overall commercial strategy.
- Provide expert knowledge and advice to the General…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.