- Chemistry lab courses in undergraduate level.
- Qualifications 1.BSc degree in Chemistry from reputable University.
- 6.Perform other tasks and duties.
- Master’s degree or higher in Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or foreign equivalent.
- Degree (chemistry or analytical chemistry).
- 1+ years of lab experience.
- And laboratory tests to produce reliable and precise data to.
- Accurately and following methodologies to carry out analysis;
- 11.Organizing and ensuring the lab.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Industrial), or Life Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, etc.).
- What’s in it For You:
- Bachelor degree (Petroleum / Chemical / Chemistry) .
- Performs routine and more advanced, sampling services activities, as well as other duties, as assigned.
- Areas of Inorganic Chemistry & General Chemistry.
- 1.PhD in Inorganic Chemistry from.
- For Inorganic & General Chemistry courses.
- By the Head of Department.
- Primary responsibilities in the Organic Chemistry courses.
- Master's degree in Chemistry, or a closely related field.
- IR, GC, HPLC and NMR) and data processing.
- Promote student learning, through carefully planned, taught and assessed lessons, and ensure that students have the opportunities to develop in all areas:
M.E.S. Indian School
- Looking for an experienced Chemistry Teacher in Qatar Job Details bull Create curriculum that is backwards planned from Next Generation Science Standards NGSS…
Doha Academy Al Waab Branch (Secondary Y7-Y13)
- Are you an outstanding experienced Chemistry teacher, passionate and caring with a zeal to create a positive impact on children’s lives?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.