- A Barista serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
- DoubleTree by Hilton - Old Town - Doha.
- 2-4 years of experience as professional barista.
- Applicants must have barista experience and derived from a fast paced working environment;
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts has been recognized by FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work for, every year since the survey began in 1998.
- Posting Date Feb 06, 2020.
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- Location W Doha, West Bay, Doha, Qatar, Qatar VIEW ON MAP.
- Start Your Journey With Us.
- The Barista is responsible for preparing and selling a variety of food and beverages.
- Perform duties related to daily operations as per the standards set by the…
- Arrange table set-ups before and after each customer according to the brand’s set standards Present customers upon arrival with the menu, assist in their item…
- Communicate efficiently with the kitchen staff and barista to guarantee customer satisfaction and.
- The waiter is responsible of taking orders and guiding runner…
Curio Collection by Hilton
- Receive orders and serve customer requests completely in a timely manner, including but not limited to serving as a barista or cocktail attendant/bartender, if…
- Work experience as a Cafe Manager or Barista • Hands-on experience with professional coffee machines • Good math skills • Availability to work within opening…
- With 4 years experience as Barista including 2 years experience in Middle East countries.
- This job is for FILIPINO Nationals only.
- 25 years old and above.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.