- Leadsthe document and correspondence controls activities for the NFE Onshore ProjectManagement Team (PMT) in accordance with the Information Management Plan,…
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education followed by 2 years formal technical or.
- 5 years work experience in Oil / Gas Processing Industry in Maintenance,.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Hygiene, Public Health, Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Chemistry,or Environmental Health Sciences.
- Review and monitor project electrical Field Design Changes, Concession Requests, Non-Conformance Reports and contractor design change or deviations from company…
- Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
- Arabic speaking is preferred.
- Undertake all admin support functions for RMC activities, including acting as RMC receptionist and assisting the RAMC Operations, technology and Management…
- Preparation of ITP, WSP, WPQR, Procedure, RAMS, KPI etc.
- Preparation & review of material submittals.
- Preparation & review of Subcontractor Pre-Qualification…
- Provide advanced technical and/or operational expertise on GIS.
- Create and manage online tools using spatial data;
- Perform other duties/ tasks as required.
- Work with Operations Engineers and Section Heads to assess and prioritize RO&MD asset investment needs and contribute to annual investment plan.
- Provide feedback to the Senior Projects Engineer on asset drawings, plans and reports provided by Projects Affairs (PA) and ROMD.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.