Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

na
Hub Customer Service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 11, 2018
A very dynamic work environment with multicultural exposure. Time driven and requires excellent descision making skills to survive.
Great training modules . Friendly staff and good accomodation.
Dynamic Organisation
Procurement Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 8, 2018
A dynamic company with a great vision to be and stay the No.1 airline in the world.
The company gives you the opportunity to stretch yourself in managing and leading category strategies.
Working across the globe dealing with all continents to deliver the company strategy and deal with different cultures.
The work is dynamic , challenging and constant which means working 6 days a week to manage a global duly chain and ensure that the company delivers to target. This is due to the islamic weekend Friday and Saturday.
I would recommend the company , however be prepared to work under extreme pressure and you need to be agile in your approach to work to ensure you deliver success.
I'm working with Qatar airways
ground handling agent (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 31, 2018
Dr all this is best place to get good experience and everything you need unfortunately I'm now going to my home country because I'm sickness I miss Qatar airways aviation (qas) I loved my company .and all of hr and admin staff are very good .I'm trying to come back in qas after I get feel better I miss u all
Pros
Great company (qas)
Cons
Loved it
Bad
Cabin Services Director (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 30, 2018
Qatar Airways is a company that certainly do not believe in treating people fairly or for that matter treating them like people. Management are not competent and insult and degrade their employees. My colleagues were awesome but management was grossly incompetent.
Best place to work
Cabin Attendant in Business Class (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 30, 2018
Had best experience of life.. I have lived my dreams by flying with qatar airways.. Had disciplined life and very professional work culture i have learnt n developed myself with these years that i worked for Qr.
multinational
Coordinator Crew Control at Network (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 21, 2018
very strict enviroment .you feel like you are robot .
multinational airline with good salary and perks.working hours were good.coleagues were very friendly.i liked my job description .
Place of oppertunity
Operation Agent (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 20, 2018
Great place to start career, Benefits of being in the airline industry is good for discounted travel and accommodation, unlimited discounted ticket etc
Pros
Free duty meal
good place to work and learning, benefits are good.
Senior Aircraft Appearance Agent (Cabin Inspector) (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 18, 2018
great environment to work. the good place to learn about aviation. a lovely colleague and helpful, poor management, grouping, lady favoring management.
Pros
no meals
Cons
insurance facility
I always play cricket when i am free
Customer service agent (Current Employee) –  Doha International AirportJanuary 16, 2018
Fantastic career in Qatar airways since doj. I work with many department with different situation as well as conflict task. I rewarded from our company when I work with as volunteer in 2012 .
Cons
Tea break
productive and fun colleagus
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Doha, QatarJanuary 13, 2018
good experiences learned, nice and friendly colleagues from all over the world. you will meet different people everyday at work and people are so helpful.
Pros
travel, discount tickets
Cons
too many rules
Multinational company has so much to offer. Fun and continuously learning environment.
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Doha, QatarJanuary 10, 2018
Before we go for a flight, we need to make sure that the plane is free from any suspicious object/ personnel,doing our pre-flight checks and making sure that all the equipment are in their proper location, safety is the number one priority. We have to be vigilant,alert at all times. knowledgeable about first aid is a must too.
When it comes to service, we make sure that we do give a 5star service, by giving our warmest smiles, acknowledging our customers, satisfying their needs during the flight, and giving assistance especially when needed the most.

In this field of job, it taught me to become wiser and gain more wisdom. Taught me to become more aware of my environment, tested my patience, understanding why people behave the way they do, broadened my knowledge about everything whats happening and knowing how to react in such unexpected scenarios.

I love dealing with people, it has always something to learn from the people i meet everyday, and makes me value more of life and my loved ones. From this job, i have gained friends all over the world and also became part of my family.
Fast learner and nice
Senior ticketing agent (Former Employee) –  QatarJanuary 9, 2018
I have some experieces and I can work with team. Working in airlines was so exited . Everyday we learn new . And really happy ..
I can develop my skill and good for my carrer.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Leave, hospital and bonus
ith is beautiful and peasfull job
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  DohaJanuary 8, 2018
i was in ground handling part of baggage operation.so it was accountable job,specially we had to do correct part of baggage and we know BRS(baggage reconciliation system)and so many parts.
Pros
every shift time meals are free
Cons
we had worked 12 hours
Interesting and fun
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Doha, qatarJanuary 2, 2018
Amazing service,five star quality you gt to meet new people and travel the world for free,great food and you gt to learn how to work in a busy inviroment
Pros
Travel around the world local and international
Cons
Job offering many opportunities and interesting lifestyle
Cabin Attendant (Current Employee) –  DohaJanuary 1, 2018
Thankful for the productive and useful 5 years with Qatar Airways. I've gained an important experience in high-class customer service and self-improved myself by developing many interpersonal skills.
summary
Senior Customer Services Agent (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 25, 2017
• Professional customer service experience of over six years, dealing with customer’s grievances, superior customer service, organisation and training, assisting customers through the different stages of customer movement through the airport

• Ability to communicate in three different languages, including French, Spanish, Romanian and English

• Experienced in dealing with challenging situations, work pressure and an ever demanding professional environment

• Experienced in working with staff from diverse and multinational backgrounds
Dynamic and fast pased environment
Recruitment Coordinator/HR Business Support (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 19, 2017
Very dynamic work place; multicultural team, working aside almost 120 nationalities with teams in 160 destinations across the globe. Fantastic exposure; possible career progress.
Great Place to learn and develop
Assistant Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  DohaDecember 17, 2017
A great company to work and learn new skills. Always had opportunities to developed your skills. The most challenging as well as enjoyable part of the job is the tight deadline.
N/a
Customer service agent (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 17, 2017
i would say that we are not getting the chance to improve our knowledge and skills to move to another departments in the company , so I think I should move to another company to get a new experience
Amazing place!
Premium Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  DohaDecember 15, 2017
LOVE QR! Best years of my life I've spent them there. Its really a great place to be and grow.
They offer you the best places around the world to stay in and the compensation is not bad, they just need to work a little on it.