Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

A melhor empresa em que trabalhei, onde aprendi o que é qualidade!
Concierge de Lounge Executive (Former Employee) –  Doha, CatarFebruary 21, 2017
No Marriott Marquis, situado em Doha no Catar, onde trabalhei por mais de um ano, tive a honra de aprender com profissionais de diversos países o que é qualidade e respeito pelo ser humano e pela cultura da empresa, foi a melhor experiência da minha vida!
Pros
Multiculturalidade, respeito e incentivo pela inovação e auto nível de organização!
Cons
A divisão geocultural da companhia limitou o acenso da minha carreira, pois no oriente médio eu sendo Brasileiro não era hábil para galgar promoções.
Productive work
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  DohaJuly 1, 2016
Marriott international is the best company of hotels to work they improve your personal and professional life. Providing on work trainings and long list of benefits they take care of their employees.
A great company to work for.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  DohaFebruary 11, 2016
Marriott is a great company to work for. And now the biggest hotel chain in the world.
I worked for 2 years at the Marriott hotel in Doha. Learned a lot. Made friends. Enjoyed the city. Great experience.
Hotel
COST CONTROLLER FOOD AND BEVERAGE (Current Employee) –  Doha, DAWAugust 23, 2015
I start the day before: anything pending at the end of the day takes priority first thing in the morning, after daily am tasks and meeting with my supervisor. Then I follow through with the tasks needed to be done that day, as well as anything else that comes up. By the end of the day, I make up a to-do list for tomorrow, clean up my desk, and set out the pending things next to my list to tackle them first thing in the morning.
I learned how to work with another nationality, to work in team work, communication .
Management in organizations is the function that coordinates the efforts of people to accomplish goals and objectives by using available resources efficiently and effectively
excellent learning environment and much enjoying work with fun and great culture
service ambassador (Current Employee) –  renaissance city centre doha qatarFebruary 3, 2013
getting new challenges and working with satisfied associates and great team work
not only to reach guest expectation but also to give a personal touch with wow factor
excellent understanding and cooperative management
co workers are really friendly and very co operative all the time
including job challenges there are lot of extra curricular activities and team building activities which really pulls you to do the job
Pros
free accomodation food etc
Cons
litlle hike in salary will be appreciated
productive and fun workplace
service captain (Former Employee) –  Doha, DAWJune 2, 2012
productive and fun workplace,learned a lot of things which can be very useful not only in the work but in everyday of the days of your life,environment was friendly and have a strong team work,hardest part of the job is having a banquet service almost everyday but its enjoyable.
Pros
free meals 3 times a day
Cons
long hours, no day off